Check here: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/32224963?savedSearchID=13704407&tracking=JMC-SNZ-eDM-JobMail13-3919
"We are offering an internship, with flexible hours, to come work with us from January 2017 to build your skills and get some experience behind you. The successful candidate may be offered a full time role at the end of the internship. This is your chance to get your foot in the door as well as learning from the best!
- You will be entry level; previously or currently studying in a related
- You will have trouble shooting skills, a logical thought process and a
common sense approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you will interact
directly with end users so you will feel confident picking up the phone and
chatting to our clients
- An interest in technology is a must
- Reliable, hardworking, and have a can do attitude!
- Desirable, not essential, a full driver's licence as some travel may
occasionally be required (transport provided).
- Please note this is an Internship so will be unpaid, however there is a possibility where a portion of your travel costs will be reimbursed.
This is also not a programming position.
You must have New Zealand residency or relevant working visas.
If you think this is you, send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand your CV may not have any work experience, as you are entry level, so tell us about your interests, what you are good at, and what you want to learn. Basically, what sets you apart from the rest!"
Please feel free to mention Mei, my name on your cover letter when you apply. Thanks.